Protect your business with pay-as-you-go workers’ comp insurance
Workers’ comp insurance protects you in case one of your employees is injured on the job. If an accident happens, workers’ comp covers medical bills. Plus it can cover lost wages and legal expenses. You’re also protected from lawsuits from employees who are injured while working.
Workers’ compensation premiums are based on payroll, most carriers write policies with premiums that are calculated from an estimated payroll. Unfortunately, this often results in business owners having to pay an additional premium at the end of the year because their payroll was higher than expected or vice versa.
We offer pay-as-you-go workers’ comp plans because they’re the easiest way for you to cover your employees: You get to avoid big, upfront lump sum payments, and your policy is automatically updated when you add a new employee.
With Pay-As-You-Go workers’ compensation, your premium is paid through payroll. This is a cash flow management tool for businesses especially those that are seasonal or have significant fluctuation in staffing throughout the year. Pay only for the coverage they need on a per pay period basis.
Benefits of Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation
- Pay as you go, so you can free up valuable cash flow.
- Monthly premiums are pay-as-you-go so you can hold onto your money longer.
- Hold onto your cash longer by making monthly premium payments with PAYG, instead of paying in one lump sum.
- No guesswork or estimates on annual payroll.
- Accurate calculations minimize the risk of penalties.
- Premium payments are automatic, so you’ll never miss a deadline.
- We compare options so you get the best value for your business.