Local Charleston small business is looking for an experienced system administrator with a passion for IT. As an integral part of the team, you will provide internal and project support. This position requires a strong work ethic, a solid foundation of IT skills, and an eagerness to collaborate with others. The successful candidate will work with support staff to perform the following user support functions:
- For company-supplied laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- For company-owned and third-party servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012, and SQL Server.
- Provision and configure company-supplied equipment to meet employees’ needs.
- Provide user support for desktop applications including Office 365.
- For internet and network services including email (Office 365/Exchange), internet access, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Provide help desk support services.
This candidate will also perform the following system administration functions for both physical and virtual servers:
- Provide maintenance and performance tuning for servers, databases and operating systems.
- Apply server, operating system and database patches.
- At least two years’ experience in providing IT support in a similar environment.
- Experience staging computing assets, including software builds, and imaging.
- Windows system administration experience.
- Microsoft Office and O365 applications experience.
- Experience troubleshooting issues.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Microsoft Certification(s) related to the job functions listed above (i.e., CompTIA or Microsoft).
- Experience configuring and maintaining Exchange and SharePoint servers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $30.00 /hour
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com